The face recognition system CL2055 has an integrated body temperature scanner. It’s suitable for offices, automatic gates, hotels or where ever entrance control with body temperature measurement is needed.
- Real-time thermal imaging body temperature monitoring including recognition with face mask.
- The body temperature measurement accuracy is ±0.3°.
- The measurement distance is between 0.5 m and 0.8 m.
- Single person recognition rate is less than one second.
- Night- and day mode
- Support for RS232, TCP/IP and various other interfaces
- Cloud- and local storage support
- Cloud platform device supports simultaneous storage of 50,000 face photos (average 400 kB) and can keep1 million recognition records. The last 20,000 live snap shots are also stored.
- The local area network device supports simultaneous storage of 20,000 face photos (photos are calculated based on 100 KB) and 1 million recognition records (including the latest 10,000 live snapshot photos)
- The effective hit rate of a face poll is 99.9%.
- The accuracy rate of single person face photo with ID card comparison is > 99%
- The screen display content and the recognition distance can be configured
|Screen size||8-inch, full-view IPS LCD screen|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 px|
|Device CPU||4 core RK3399|
|Interfaces||2.4G WIFI, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, RS232, Wiegand, 4G module, card reader|
|Ingress protection||waterproof with canopy for outdoor use|
|Power supply||12 V, DC|
|Operating temperature||-10°C … 60°C|
|Power consumption||max. 5 W|
|Dimensions||234 mm x 125 mm x 25 mm|
The CLOU CL2055 management platform is scalable. It consists of various modules.
- Personal management
- Device management
- Access control management
- Record query
- Visitor management
- User management
- Real time events
The device CL2055 can be mounted stand-alone, at a gate or wall mounted.
This product was invented by CLOU and for CLOU due to the epidemics to have a reliable and simplified entrance process. It’s ready to market since March 2020.